Tuesday, January 18, 2011

do you know?? ^^,

Let's say if  I ask you, what is the highest mountain in the world...?? Of course you will answer Mount Everest right.. Yep!! Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world..but if I ask you what is the highest building in the world??will you answer it??..then if you can, what I can say is you are knowledgeable person. But for those who don't no, never mind. I'll share it with you ^^,.


But, before we start let me introduce a little bit about Mount Everest.


As we know, mount Everest was formed about 60 million years ago. This mountain otherwise is know as        "Chomolungma" or "Sagarmatha', which means "Mother Goddess of the Earth" and "Head of the Sky". Mount Everest is located in the Himalayas on the Nepal (Sagarmatha Zone) - China (Tibet) border and above sea level at 8,848 meters (29,029 ft). I don't know if it's the real height of this mountain because what I know is this mountain is alive means the mountain is growing. This is because it's exact height cannot be fixed.  The location is Latitude 27° 59' N.....Longitude 86° 56' E..
Most of you must wondering, where and how this mountain got it's name right? now let me tell you.
Sir George Everest was the first person to record the height and location of Mount Everest, this is where "Mount Everest" got it's name from ^^,
That's all for Mount Everest.






Now, I will share about the highest building in the world.

Have you ever heard about Burj Dubai????.. I repeat once again.. BURJ DUBAI?????
still didn't get it?hahah (joke)
let's ^^,


Burj Khalifa is also know as Burj Dubai is the skyscraper who located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the tallest man-made structure ever built at 828 m (2,717 ft). The construction began on 21 September 2004, with the exterior of the structure completed on 1 October 2009. Burj Dubai officially opened on 4th January 2010. This building is part of the new 2 km2(490-acre) development named 'Downtown Dubai' and it is placed at 'First Interchange', along Sheikh Zayed Road at Doha Street.
The tower is designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill the one who designed the Sears Tower in Chicago will have more than 56 elevators, boutiques, 160 floors, swimming pools, corporate suites, a Giorgio Armani hotel and many more.
What I proud about this building is, Burj Dubai is mainly influenced from the Islamic architecture mixed with the pattern of the desert flower found in the area.
And as I know, in this  building, there have the world's highest swimming pool at the 76th floor,  world's highest mosque located at 158th floor, world's highest night club at 144th floor and world's highest New Year  fireworks display in the world.

now..let's see the picture ^^,


amazing right!!!!!!!???



Oh! My Kim Hee Chul !! I think I dropped my heart!      X____X



This foto was taken from the highest building at 801 m.


SO..until we meet again..
Good Night ^^,

1 comment:

  1. wow..great info..thnxx 4 sharing..btw,hope u can visit mine too...n become my follower..already follow u..=)

    http://topoftheworld-worldranking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete