Monday, January 17, 2011

my weekend~~

Last Saturday, after we finished the LDK around 3.00 P.M at Academic Building, I call my elder sister to fetch me because that day I want to go home. Before we go home, my sister bring us go to 1 Borneo. After we arrived, we directly go to MCD to fill our stomach. Then, after we finished our food, we go to animal shop. Since last year, about two or three moths ago, I always come to 1 Borneo just because to see all the animals at the shop. I like dogs but I can't touch them. I just watching then from outside the shop. But what i love the most is cat. Cat is just like my second family and I can't live without them. Back to the story, at the shop there only have a several types of cat that they sell which is Siamese, Bengals and Persian cat. There are one Siamese cat that I very interested to have. It's name is Kent. When I see Kent, I can see sadness from it eyes. Kent was live separately with it's parents and siblings... huhuhuh Animals have feelings to! :'( 
Not like other cats, they played together, run together but Kent just sitting quietly in her cage.. I hope that I can buy Kent, but the price was to expensive for me. Just imagine RM 700.00 for each. But I'm a type of person that will never separate the cat from it's family, so I will buy the whole Kent family.. huhuhuhu but when??????
waiting until I graduated? or until I'll become millionaire???  huhuhu :'(


*next next next post I will upload Kent picture ^^,


After spend about one hours  at the animal shop,we moved to game area. I played the basketball games and my sister and cousin played the cars game. After we finished, my sister bring us to Center Point to buy something. GOD! CP at that time so cold. At one time, I force my sister to go home early because I can't stand it anymore.
After reaching at house, I directly go to bed and sleep.. no dinner..and off course I didn't take a bath. Even the tiles I fill so cold, just imagine the water. Ah!! so cold that time.
Then, the next morning which is Sunday morning, around 11.00 A.M my mother bring me to clinic. We go to Tanjung Aru Clinic, Doctor Teo clinic. After checked me, he said my body temperature high..and give me two days off..huhuhuh anywhere I go, I will feel cold. I want to share more story but now I'm not fully recovered. I have to go now..  Thank you


That was my story last weekends..see ya ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment